Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Audrey Lee's Latest painting




My sister, artist Audrey Lee Waller, recently completed this painting and I just installed it in my Brooklyn showroom. It looks wonderful! I've successfully represented Audrey at Sinotique for years. She's also represented by Mark Humphrey Gallery in Southampton, N.Y., after several seasons at Gallery Merz in Sag Harbor.
This painting is slightly over 6' tall by 6' wide. The medium is collage on board. Audrey uses many techniques including scraffito, collage, metal leaf among others.
It is one of my all time favorites out of the many dozens of paintings I have sold of Audrey's. Audrey was highlighted in the East Hampton Star.
Please make an appointment with me if you wish to see it.
Location: Sinotique Showroom 70 John St. Brooklyn, NY 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment