Monday, April 6, 2009

Sinotique Internship Summer 2009


Hi everyone!

My name is Ryan Black, I grew up on the New Jersey shore and I have been attending college for the past four years in Vermont at Green Mountain College. I am Graduating this May with a Liberal Studies degree with concentrations in both Art and Environmental Studies. I enjoy all forms of art, I work with many different mediums such as metal, paint, and sound. I design and fabricate jewelry in my free time. I also create music and involve myself with as many creative outputs as I can.
I was looking for an internship that would blend both art and the environment together, and I found the perfect person to do this with, Jan Lee. As soon as I met Jan I knew this was a perfect match, because he combines his love of art with the environment by consiously selecting his wood from different locations around the world. I fell in love with Sinotique when I noticed originallity and environmental awareness within the business, two things I care so much about.
I plan to share new ideas and introduce new artists within the blog. I also plan on keeping everyone up to date with new Sinotique creations. Im sure everyone is eager for Spring, with new seasons brings new ideas and energies, so check back very soon!

in peace,
Ryan Black

No comments: